Mode C is as much for Calvin as it is for Chaos, as much for Cool as it is for Cold, as much for Class as it is for Crass.

Mode C is a way of life, the Calvin way of life which I am so fascinated by as to keep trying to make it my own way of life. But what exactly is Calvin's way of life, you ask...and I say that there are no clear answers to this one.

I strongly believe, however, that almost all the seriously critical fundamental concepts of life, they are just the bogies under Calvin's bed that he is afraid of. Everyhting else...Miss Wormwood, Susie, Mom and Dad, and of course above all, Hobbes...aren't they all merely the means that he uses to attack these bogies?

It is nothing, therefore, but the perspective of each of these players on the stage of Calvin's dramatic life that helps him fight these bogies and move on in his own unique way...listening to all but doing only what finally makes sense to his own individuality. This is what comes closest, I guess, to the Calvin way of leading one's life...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The French Diaries begin

In latest news, I am in Paris right now and enjoying every moment of it. I have started a new blog to record the trip through text and visuals but the blog is not going public yet (I am not pretty sure why but that's the way it is).

In case you want to read the French diaries of mine (for whatever reasons), just drop me a mail and if I think you are good enough to read my would be best selling travelogue during its formative years, I might just make your day and send you the link to my new blog.

This space would not die, but. There are, first of all, some back posts that I have on my laptop and which I have not been able to post for some reason or the other. So these posts will find their pride of place pretty soon on Mode C and even in the future three months while I am in Europe, I will continue to write stuff not related to the European tour (the existing of which, there is very remote a chance of).

11 comments:

Nadir said...

Hmmm..... the manager in Nitai is emerging at last!!!

Nitai said...

Oh come on, don't tell me you really believed that travelogue crap, did you? :D

Me said...

hey c'mon,
we all wanna noe wat ur doing there and how much fun u r having...do keep in touch :)

Sumit said...

Gud.. gud.. lage raho..

Amar said...

baba wat plans....october fest is on....come over if interested.....let me know if wanna go to spain in november...ciao

Pakow said...

Hey - send me the link, if u will
Will be interesting to know what u are doing to roshan the naam of our country

RC said...

Eh bhai! kuch likho paris ke bare mein, chikniyon ke bare mein, sandy aur uske adventures, tumhare adventures...Dont tell me that this idea of a new blog is true. Yahaan likh de thakur!

Nitai said...

Idea of the new blog is certainly true but the reason, certainly not :)

indiageniE said...

wht happened to the blog mela????
why did u remove that post?

Nitai said...

Oh that? I thought I was due this month but I am actually on for next, so...

Paro said...

hello!!
come on nitai ... send the link to that so called blog of urs...pls pls ..wanna knw whats happening there;)
and is ur list of rejections improving??? :))