Mode C is as much for Calvin as it is for Chaos, as much for Cool as it is for Cold, as much for Class as it is for Crass.

Mode C is a way of life, the Calvin way of life which I am so fascinated by as to keep trying to make it my own way of life. But what exactly is Calvin's way of life, you ask...and I say that there are no clear answers to this one.

I strongly believe, however, that almost all the seriously critical fundamental concepts of life, they are just the bogies under Calvin's bed that he is afraid of. Everyhting else...Miss Wormwood, Susie, Mom and Dad, and of course above all, Hobbes...aren't they all merely the means that he uses to attack these bogies?

It is nothing, therefore, but the perspective of each of these players on the stage of Calvin's dramatic life that helps him fight these bogies and move on in his own unique way...listening to all but doing only what finally makes sense to his own individuality. This is what comes closest, I guess, to the Calvin way of leading one's life...

Friday, October 08, 2004

I want to crib

The Harry Potter DVD I got from the DVD rental shop downhill does not work

I have been kicked out of the college basketball team

I have missed the deadline for submitting the scholarship form

I lost the trials for the college Chess team

My legs hurt after the basketball practice of yesterday and more than that, my ego hurts after the realisation of how unfit I have become

I am not looking forward to the weekend party when the IIMB people come in and am actually losing all enthu for parties

I screwed up the quiz in UD's Financial Management class today

I have not been able to update my blog as regularly as I want to...have not been feeling like writing

My ICICI Bank ATM still doesn't work and I am under the debt of so many people

I have been thinking a lot about her nowadays

3 comments:

Mayank said...

yeh 'her' kaun hai baba ..... ? kahani mein twist ? inke baare kabhi kuch bataya nahin hamein ?

Ravi said...

Hey..how come i missed this entry...did u write this entry on 8th only??? ever since the second term has started Ive been seeing a lot of people cribbing... even i am cribbing more than i usually do...no enthu in second term at all...Is it something in the second term?

Nitai said...

not sure if this is something in the second term or not but yes, ever since I came back from the trip, have not been feeling really nice...hope this changes soon :-)